It makes me sad that Christmas is almost here and gone. This is your last chance to win a new product that has not been listed anywhere. Pearls and Swarovski Crystals are incorporated into these lovely earrings that dangle slightly over 2 inches long. At retail, they cost $10.00. To win these exquisite earrings, leave a comment on my blogspot page or Facebook page about your favorite past time on Christmas and like Ocean Daze Jewelry on Facebook (so I can contact you for your address) I will randomly select a lucky winner! Good Luck and Have a great Christmas! :)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ocean-Daze-Jewelry/144561605553858
****Contest ends December 25th.
This blog promotes jewelry products that I design, information about how you can also become a small business owner and tips for success. I offer giveaways, coupon offers, and event information here. Polls are now being offered to help me design what is in demand for the season and fashion conscious buyers. This business is where I will continue to grow happily making others beautiful. Ocean Daze Jewelry is the Jewelry inspired by you!
Ocean Daze Jewelry on Etsy
Buying hand crafted jewelry on Etsy's
Now you can buy affordable hand crafted jewelry from Ocean Daze Jewelry.a href="http://etsy.shop.oceandazejewelry.com">

Hello, I was really encouraged to discover this site. The cause getting that this is these kinds of an educational put up. I desired to thank you for this insightful read through of the subject.
ReplyDeletewedding jewelry MO
bridal rings MO