If you are interested in jewelry you'll want to check me out on etsy!
I create affordable handmade jewelry of excellent quality. My goal as a designer is to meet your satisfaction. To also design around your request by making jewelry fit to your needs by shortening or extending the size maybe its simply changing a color to meet your desires. I will work with you, as a customer, to create a piece that you help me design. Every piece is also one of a kind. So you'll never find it anywhere else.
My jewelry is made with swarovski crystals, glass, wood, semi-precious gems, and much more. Chain is also used to create some pieces. Gold and Silver plated and sterling silver are the metals I use but can order gold upon special request.
I have been making jewelry for about 5 years now. It started as a hobby, when I was 14, and has grown into a business because people believed in my work. I aspire to learn new by talent from my peers who do gorgeous work and the new bead additions from the company I order off the internet from. I love to travel and sell my jewelry at craft shows in my hometown area. I set up at a coffee shop called Keen Bean Coffee Roasters in Mount Vernon, Missouri. THE BEST COFFEE SHOP EVER! So, please check it out sometime.
This blog promotes jewelry products that I design, information about how you can also become a small business owner and tips for success. I offer giveaways, coupon offers, and event information here. Polls are now being offered to help me design what is in demand for the season and fashion conscious buyers. This business is where I will continue to grow happily making others beautiful. Ocean Daze Jewelry is the Jewelry inspired by you!
Ocean Daze Jewelry on Etsy
Buying hand crafted jewelry on Etsy's
Now you can buy affordable hand crafted jewelry from Ocean Daze Jewelry.a href="http://etsy.shop.oceandazejewelry.com">
Hi there, I was really encouraged to uncover this internet site. The purpose becoming that this is these kinds of an useful submit.
ReplyDeleteGenuinely great blog keep it up.
wedding jewelry MO
bridal rings MO